Saturday, September 22, 2018

PRAYERS: some responsibilities, duties and MY DILEMA


Adesh adesh!!!!

PRAYERS are significantly important in our lives, Prayer is the utterance from your spirit to God/Bhagwan/allah. In simple terms, talking to the supreme is called prayer. Prayers should be directed so we no longer live selfish lives, but love others with a pure and sincere heart. Prayer changes us from the inside, which soon gets reflected on the outside, provided prayers are without any desire or lust for wordly things......
I am sharing my TRUE AND VERY RECNT EXPERIENCE ON THE ASPECTS OF RAYERS, few weeks back one of the disciple invited me , being Doctor and running own hospital his financials in very good. I was there to attend a family function. He then asked me to PRAY for the betterment of his profession and financials. I was surprised on his request and more than this I went to a dilemma whether to #PRAY FOR HIM OR NOT. Two questions haunted my mind.
If a person has surplus of all amenities what else he or she needs? And second thought was that if am praying for the DOCTOR, it MEANS I AM PRAYING FOR MORE PATIENTS (virtually I will be praying more persons to fell sick)...ITS A CONTROVERSIAL STATE OF MIND....isn’t it?
STILL PRAYING .. may there be peace on MOTHER EARTH !!!
#yog #yogvashisht #yognidra #shwasnidra #SAMADHI #Himalayas #yogini#nath #shakti #energy #peace #solitude #karma #shimla #hiking #sadhna#shiva #GORAKH #nath #spiritulism #MIND #kundalini#indiaagainstmutilatedyoga #yogaforneurosciences #spiritualtraverllers

No comments:

Post a Comment